Vildhjarta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vildhjarta

Twisting Nether

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lvl 70 holy priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Latilres

lvl 70 holy priest Empty
PostSubject: lvl 70 holy priest   lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:10 am

Name: Latilres
Class: Priest
Professions: Herbalist/Alchemy(transmute master)
Current Spec: 23/38/0
Willing to respec?: yes. but then i would appreciate help to farm instances to get better gear for my shadow gear is....lets just say not very good..
Ventrilo: yes
Working mic: yes
Typical Weekly Playtime: something between 15-30 hours
Previous Guilds: Elitism (wich died without anyone telling me why) and others before this server
Karazhan Attunement?: Yes
Hyjal Attunement?: No Sad
Black Temple Attunement?: No Sad
Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience (pre-TBC and TBC): Karazan
/Played? 24days as a holy priest, have a lvl 70 mage to.
Rare or Interesting Profession Recipes/Schematics/Formulas?: No Sad
Flying Mount? Epic?: I only need 4k more for my epic flying o_0
375 First Aid?: Yes

Optional info about you:
Previous MMO Experience: I have just tested some free mmo but not played anything exept wow seriously
Do you know anyone in Vildhjarta?: No

Why Vildhjarta should recruit you : I am a social player that are very happy in friendly guilds and therefore happily help others in my guild in instances, helping them with what i can with my proffessions or just play together doing quests etc. From what i have figured of speaking to guildmembers and reading a little on this site Vildhjarta is the kind of guild i would like to be in, an if i am happy in a guild i will stay fatefull until it dies (either from that most of the active players leave or that the guild stop existing)
Are you able to take constructive criticism? Yes. I might be a little newby on some things, but I am not a n00b. To be able to listen to others is very important to me in my developement in becoming a better healer (you can allways be a little better)
Additional Comments : If Latilres is not currently playing i might be online on Hveff.
Back to top Go down
Elakz

Elakz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-22

lvl 70 holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 holy priest   lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:33 am

I think it sounds pretty good from what I'm reading. You didn't post any armory link tho. So had to check it out by myself. +1290 Healing etc.. Aint the best but it could be fixed by doing some kara raids and so on.. I'd say accept this guy, Could be good with some extra healer. Seems to be a good and trustworthy guy. Good Luck mate, Up to GM to decide if we should invite you or not.
Back to top Go down
Tulgaries
Admin
Tulgaries

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-21

lvl 70 holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 holy priest   lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Accepted, Whisper us for a invite.
Back to top Go down
https://vildhjarta.forumotion.com
Latilres

lvl 70 holy priest Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry   lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:18 pm

When i got online today the one of my friends on wow got me to start playing again after my break from wow and the one i enjoy playing with most of all i've ever played with invited me to a guild.
And since my friend is there and they are doing kara+ i chose them.

Tho with my luck with guilds it'll probably die soon. But as i said...My friend is very important to me in my playing.

I really appreciate you accepting me.

I therefore wish you all the progres i wish for my guild and may your guild live long and prosper
Back to top Go down
Tulgaries
Admin
Tulgaries

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-21

lvl 70 holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 holy priest   lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:21 am

Thanks mate, and let the legend guides you through the lifestyle of Wow
Back to top Go down
https://vildhjarta.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

lvl 70 holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 holy priest   lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 holy priest
Page 1 of 1