Vildhjarta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vildhjarta

Twisting Nether

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOO much to handle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wildirox

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-23

TOO much to handle. Empty
PostSubject: TOO much to handle.   TOO much to handle. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Hey guys im sorry to tell you this but im leaving this guild, i came in looking for progress, but ppl slack never come online.The guild master tell them time and time again to log in and be ready for raid and we just end up each time bringing ppl from outside, and progress wont happen when ppl are not active so im sorry and i hope tulgaries becomes more strict in tackling this problem. There is a few who are active and try to meet up in time but they get turned down and leave too due to the slackers, the progress would be priceless if everyone was online since you saw we killed gruul and magtheridon withing 1-2 weeks. but today we couldnt kill even maulgur, why? due to SLACKERS and no focus. Everyone who hate me for what i did or what im doing im sorry and good luck in the guilds future tulgaries.
Back to top Go down
Tulgaries
Admin
Tulgaries

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-21

TOO much to handle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOO much to handle.   TOO much to handle. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:57 am

It's now been, many long days since the awful sunday in September, but I can't deal with it anymore.
For once, I will speak truth, only truth.

You got a spot in my heart, I love you.
Back to top Go down
https://vildhjarta.forumotion.com

TOO much to handle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vildhjarta :: General Discussion-
Jump to: