Vildhjarta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vildhjarta

Twisting Nether

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prot Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Molôk

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:06 pm

First off i'd like to ask a question, is this a dedicated sweedish or norwegian guild?(the name could make it seem a bit like it, if it is then im prolly not your man as im danish and dont understand much of either sweedish nor norwegian)

Name: Molôk (Clement IRL)
Class:Warrior
Professions:Mining BS(armorsmith)
Current Spec: 9/5/47
Willing to respec?:sure if needed, have been prot since i dinged 70 but got fury gear with about +15%chance to hit tho
Ventrilo:yep
Working mic: yeah tho i prefer keyboard(i can make smilies Smile )
Typical Weekly Playtime:depends a bit on the miss's but about 30-40 i think
Previous Guilds: on this realm,Fallen, Dark underground, misfortune all pretty low kara/gruul guilds nothing big really
Karazhan Attunement? If no, what step are you on?: Done
Hyjal Attunement?:Dont think so, but as far as i know it isnt needed anymore
Black Temple Attunement?:same as above
Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience (pre-TBC and TBC): uhh a bit of Zul-gurub on my mage and MC again nothing big, it seemed there where alot more noobs back then and i never managed to get into a big guild then
/Played? bout 60days on this char 63days on my mage and 13days on my druid
Rare or Interesting Profession Recipes/Schematics/Formulas?:well nothing big really
Flying Mount? Epic?: got the regular, and i got money for the epic too but i have already wasted an epic mount for my mage so dont feel all too jolly about throwing out another 5k(got about 7,5k atm)
375 First Aid?: of c

My gear: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Mol%C3%B4k

and as all tanks i got some different trinkets and pieces of gear to nudge around my stats if needed

if im in my dps gear on armory ill just post the basic tank info
HP 14124
Def 491
armor 15848
Expertise 17(skillpoints)

I also got enough badges for the new badge chest and legs/belt and buying asap

I also got 326fishing(375on my mage) 375cooking

Optional info about you: I got the 3 pieces of epic plate frostresistance gear crafted and in bank for ssc tanking and a mate of mine is gonna craft the ring as soon as i get my ass together and farm the last primals
Im a skilled tank and have tanked kara so many times i could prolly do it asleep, which is also the reason i am apllying to this guild, i want to see more of wow than just shitty 10maninstances and occasional attempts on gruul, it boores me to death trying to start up new guilds just to see them fall apart.

Previous MMO Experience:diablo II and a bit of neverwinter nights
Do you know anyone in Vildhjarta?: Well i think i might have been in guild at some point with some of your members, but no specific friends if u like

Why Vildhjarta should recruit you : I am a skilled tank who likes to take orders, I am loyal and dedicated and i can afford wiping with a smile
Are you able to take constructive criticism? yeah and i dont mind people swearing either just dont call em stupid thats about the only thing i really can't stand
Additional Comments : Well I hope you give me a shot, im quite sure you wont regret it.
Back to top Go down
NitroN

NitroN

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:07 pm

accepted ! altho im off to spain for a week so u can always wisper tulgaries about inv. gl
Back to top Go down
Elakz

Elakz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:46 am

Yeah accepted.. Give me a whisper in game and I'll invite you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1