Vildhjarta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vildhjarta

Twisting Nether

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalimenteris

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue   Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Name: My real name is Johan, and my characters name is Kalimenteris
Class: Rogue
Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy
Current Spec: 19/42/0, PvE oriented sword-specc.
Willing to respec?: Yes.
Ventrilo: Yes. I've got ventriloMIX with all the versions.
Working mic: Yes.
Typical Weekly Playtime: 21 hours estimated. At the moment a lot of time is spent on alts. I feel that my rogue is stuck in it's current situation. I've grown sick and tired of PvP and for a long time I've been longing for experiencing raiding in TBC.
Previous Guilds: Some new started guilds that never took off.
Karazhan Attunement? If no, what step are you on?: Yes
Hyjal Attunement?: No
Black Temple Attunement?: No
Rare or Interesting Profession Recipes/Schematics/Formulas?: No, nothing one can't get from low rep or trainers.
Flying Mount? Epic?: Yes, I have an 'ordinary' flying mount.
375 First Aid?: Yes
Current Gear? (Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Kalimenteris

Optional info about you:
Previous MMO Experience: None outside WoW. I played some counter-strike before the release of WoW, but since then it has been all about WoW.
Do you know anyone in Vildhjarta?: No.

Why Vildhjarta should recruit you : I think that I will be able to contribute to raids, and to the guild in general. I've got quite a lot of free time on my hands, and to take WoW to the next level would be the perfect thing for me to pass time. I'm a quick learner and I've played my class a long time, so I know the ins and outs of playing my rogue. However, I realize that knowing your class can only take you so far - you have to know the encounters as well to be successful. I work well in groups and I'm an "easy-going" type of guy. I'm offering you my free time and great devotion and in return I want to be a part of a group that can progress and have fun together.
Are you able to take constructive criticism? Yes, certainly.
Additional Comments : I have no experience in TBC raiding (that being Kara and up), but pre TBC i raided MC, Onyxia and BWL.

If there are any questions about me or my application, just whisper me in game or write them here.

Have a nice day/night/whatev. Smile
/Johan
Back to top Go down
NitroN

NitroN

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue   Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:45 pm

under geared, no enchants, no skills in TBC raids..
imo u should get some heroics going to gear up.. ure welcome to make a new app when u done that ofc Wink

altho declined for now.
Back to top Go down
Kalimenteris

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue   Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:39 am

NitroN wrote:
under geared, no enchants, no skills in TBC raids..
imo u should get some heroics going to gear up.. ure welcome to make a new app when u done that ofc Wink

altho declined for now.

Okey, thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue   Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Kalimenteris - Undead Rogue
Page 1 of 1