Vildhjarta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vildhjarta

Twisting Nether

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue - Powersauce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Powersauce

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Rogue - Powersauce Empty
PostSubject: Rogue - Powersauce   Rogue - Powersauce Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:47 am

Name: Powersauce
Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering and Blacksmithing
Current Spec: 19/42/0
Willing to respec?: Yes absolutely.
Ventrilo: Yep
Working mic: Actually it broke yesterday but I'm buying a new tomorrow (2008-03-25)
Typical Weekly Playtime: It's all random since I don't really do anything at WoW right now. If I would get accepted it will be frequently.
Previous Guilds: Afterlife (And current but it's more of a guild consisting of friends at the moment).
Karazhan Attunement?: Yes
Hyjal Attunement?: No
Black Temple Attunement?: No
Rare or Interesting Profession Recipes/Schematics/Formulas?: Nothing special.
Flying Mount? Epic?: Flying mount, non-epic.
375 First Aid?: Yes
Current Gear? (Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Powersauce
I've got PVP and PVE gear.

Optional info about you: Friendly bloke from Sweden who likes to talk a lot on Ventrilo. I've raided everything up to The Eye.
Previous MMO Experience: DaoC
Do you know anyone in Vildhjarta?: Not that I know.

Why Vildhjarta should recruit you: I just love raiding. WoW has no heart without it. Conclusion; I play WoW for raiding and I give it my best (e.g. no slacking).
Are you able to take constructive criticism? Absolutely, it makes everyone a better player.
Additional Comments: I use oRA2 for raiding and I've got KTM and Omen installed. I am the original owner of my account and this is the first character I ever made (except for beta testing).

If I'm taken into consideration I hope we will have a great time.

/A

P.S.
I'd love to get an e-mail confirmation if that is possible.
D.S.
Back to top Go down
rasha

rasha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Rogue - Powersauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Powersauce   Rogue - Powersauce Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:02 pm

yes to me it seems fine just 1 thing. we kinda neeed really active players to progrees alot and when you said ; i quote"It's all random since I don't really do anything at WoW right now" got me thinking if you acctualy want to play (my oppinion ) but to me that kinda ruins the whole appli .. so im gonna say no but still little davve who has the last word
Back to top Go down
Tulgaries
Admin
Tulgaries

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Rogue - Powersauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Powersauce   Rogue - Powersauce Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Quote :
If I would get accepted it will be frequently.

Seems like you want to become more active atleast, will talk to Nitron about this one.
Hold on!
Back to top Go down
https://vildhjarta.forumotion.com
Powersauce

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Rogue - Powersauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Powersauce   Rogue - Powersauce Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:10 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I really love playing, I do, but it's really boring when I'm running around in Orgrimmar doing nothing because I have noone to do anything with. With a guild all that changes and suddenly you have lots of mates to do stuff with.

I hope this explains what I meant in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Tulgaries
Admin
Tulgaries

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Rogue - Powersauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Powersauce   Rogue - Powersauce Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Accepted, will go on a days break so whisper Rasha, Weliax or Ferkis for a invite
Back to top Go down
https://vildhjarta.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Rogue - Powersauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Powersauce   Rogue - Powersauce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue - Powersauce
Page 1 of 1